February 13, 2015

Sunny days in the austrian alps

After I visited Max in France I drove to Austria to ski in the central alps. On my way to the Stubai valley I stoped in the Vorarlberg and skied with some friends at the Sonnenkopf. We had to search for powder really hard but it was a beautiful day.

Can you find the fog in the valley?

Skiing a nice line with a good friend.

Also found some first lines.

Next day I skied at the Stubai glacier in the "Stubai Zoo". Unfortunately, due to problems with my back, I can not do any rotations at the moment. I also would love to ski in the Stubai with Max because I spotted some nice couloirs;)

Straight but high

Today I went on a skitour with my mum. On the top it was a bit icy and the last meters I had to climb without skis. But the view was worth it.

Climb to the top

View from the top

It was steep up there

Skiing down here.

At the weekend the weather will be worse. So let's see what's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment